Ladies and Gentlemen and Those In Between: Your 2013 TML Pride Menu.
Not content with just one special performance of our annual Pride Show, this year we’re bringing you our best queer-themed plays at all of our performances all weekend, and collecting to help benefit UCAN’s LGBT Host Home Program.
On top of that, audiences this weekend will see 11 world-premiere plays written exclusively for Pride.
Here’s a look at the whole menu, with the 11 premieres in bold:
- Truth or Chairs
- Blind Date: You Don’t Have to Do It ‘Cause We’ll Do It For You!
- Beware the Declarative
- the moment I realized I’m a big ol’ lesbian: Deconstructed
- Segues Sans Showstoppers
- The Grieve
- Ass Comparison
- Queer Spirits / Queer Rage
- Moby Dick
- An Incidental Conversation Between Brenda and Trevor
- Peter Panic
- Indeed the future
- But the days passed like minutes, the minutes like days.
- LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
- Chameleon Bacchanal
- Gender Blender
- All things worth growing bend toward light.
- The Neo-Futurists Fundraise for UCAN Just Like the Boys at Sidetrack
- Flirtation 101
- Sally Ride Dies, 61. First American Woman in space.
- Tit Zit
- Permit Us If You Will This Civil Discussion of Historical Precedent
- The closer you are to ______, the more you feel alive
- Bud Light Strawberita
- Assisted Fantasies
- Freudian Landslide
- While the other girls learned to shave their legs and kiss boys I was sitting at home perfecting my Carol Channing impression and drafting up a life for us