There are still some tickets left to our special, unbelievably aphrodisiac performance of Too Much Love Makes The Baby Go Blind…a special show for lovers, friends with benefits, and co-workers who don’t yet know that they’re right for each other because they keep dating the wrong people and then calling the other one up after it all falls apart and they’ll sit on the couch watching reality television marathons and laughing at all the contestants but there never seems to be enough Merlot for one of them to just quit hesitating and go for it.
It’s that kind of show.
If you’re still not sure you want to attend, yet, here’s a preview of the 30 titles that you’ll be able to order off our special Valentine’s Day menu.
- Maybe there are better places
- keeping up the chase
- Indeed the future.
- Blind Date: You Don’t Have To Do It ‘Cause We’re Doing It For You!
- nostalgia; abstracted
- sometimes messages come from above…
- Dreamscape of the Body
- “It’s a Lot Like Love”
- as we take a collective moment to be sufficiently affected by the profundity of our own lives (even this person eating a lunch at an untimely hour)
- Genital Wars
- not about apples
- Marriage equality passes. One Illinois queer shows their gratitude.
- Flirtation 101
- Kool-Aid Man vs. Brick Wall (role reversal)
- Malic and Bilal discuss the institution of marriage, at length and close-up.
- Carry Over Jimmy Johns
- Potentially Devastating Storm Pattern
- Neo-Futurist Dance Lesson
- how to climb a mountain
- The Pulse
- Real life sadness filtered through fake German performance art
- Supposed Relationship with Crocodiles
- Give your shirt a hug
- Deep Eye Contact Booth: A Self-Aware Rip-Off of Marina Abramovic’s “The Artist Is Present,” Acknowledging Both My Considerably More Limited Resources and the Constraint of Our Quickly Vanishing Time Together While Paying Tribute to Marina and Our Aching Collective Need for Unmediated Intimacy
- But the days passed like minutes, the minutes like days.