The Infinite Wrench
Fridays & Saturdays at 10:30PM / Sundays at 7PM
At THE INFINITE WRENCH you’ll see thirty original plays in sixty minutes, written and performed by The Neo-Futurist Ensemble.
Every Friday & Saturday at 10:30pm, Sundays at 7:00. Get your tickets in advance, or just walk up to the door with cash or card in hand. Easy.
NOTE: Masks are required At The Neo-Futurist Theater. Read our Health & Safety Policy here.
What is it? Critics say this…
“Thirty years and one major name change later, the Neo-Futurists’ signature show…continues to pack them in late nights with [30 short plays] about everything under the sun.”
— Chicago Tribune
“Any version of The Infinite Wrench is going to be a surprising, occasionally powerful, often hilarious and always entertaining evening.”
– Chicago On Stage
“…the ingenuity and engagement of the work not only remains but has deepened….the ensemble maps thorny social, psychological, and political terrain with foolishness and ferocity.”
— Chicago Reader
- For tickets click here, or call us at 773-878-4557 (M-F, 10a-6p). Walk-up tickets are also available! Cash or card, first-come first-served. Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- The Neo-Futurists are in Chicago. Are you looking for The NY Neo-Futurists or The SF Neo-Futurists?
- Do you indulge in social media? (Face, Insta, Twit / and others, as we see fit)
- Accessibility requirements for yourself or someone in your party? Call us at 773-878-4557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to accommodate your needs!
- The Infinite Wrench is an ADULT show with ADULT themes! Any given show may include: nudity, swear words and content appropriate for ages 13 and up. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
:::ABOUT THE INFINITE WRENCH:::
Each play offers something different, be it funny, profound, elegant, disgusting, topical, irreverent, terrifying, or a song; all are truthful and tackle the here-and-now, inspired by the lived experiences of the performers. With new plays every week, THE INFINITE WRENCH is The Neo-Futurists’ ongoing and ever-changing attempt to shift the conventions of live performance and speak to those unreached or unmoved by traditional theater.
Get your tickets for any (or all) performances on Fridays & Saturdays @ 10:30pm, and Sundays @ 7pm, at The Neo-Futurist Theater (5153 N. Ashland – intersection of Foster & Ashland). Performances of THE INFINITE WRENCH are priced at $15-20. Note: walkup tickets are available with cash or card.
Please also note that there is absolutely NO LATE SEATING for any of our performances and we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on tickets purchased in advance, so check your calendar twice. If you show up late, we reserve the right to re-sell your ticket to patrons who waited in the heat/rain/snow to see the show.
All of our Theater’s seats are general admission. If you have your eye on the front row, you still need to get here early!
The Infinite Wrench is recommended for audience members 13 and older.