The Neo-Futurarium is located at 5153 N Ashland, at the corner of Ashland and Foster. You’ll know you’re here when you find a large red door beneath a sign that says “The Neo-Futurist Theater.”
From the train:
- Take the Red Line.
- Get off at Berwyn, walk west for a half a mile until you hit Clark St., and turn left.
- Walk two blocks south to Foster and turn right.
- Go one block west.
- The Neo-Futurarium is on the southeast corner of Foster and Ashland.
- The #50 Damen bus will drop you right off at the the corner of Foster and Ashland.
- The #22 Clark bus will drop you off at corner of Foster and Clark. Walk one block west to Ashland.
- The #92 Foster bus will take you to the corner of Ashland.
- The #36 Broadway bus will take you to Foster. Walk west 1/2 mile, or transfer to the Foster bus, which will take you to corner of Foster and Ashland.
Driving from outside Chicago:
- If coming from Lake Shore Drive: Exit at Foster, and turn left to head west all the way to Ashland (approximately six traffic lights).
- If coming from I-90: Exit at Austin. Turn left (east) onto Foster, drive approximately 5.5 miles to the corner of Ashland.
- If coming from I-94: Exit at Cicero. Turn left (east) onto Foster, drive approximately 4 miles to the corner of Ashland.
Free street parking is often available on Ashland, or on Foster west of Ashland. Parking is NOT allowed in the Nelson Funeral Home lot!