Health & Safety
Updated April 11th, 2023
All attendees at The Neo-Futurist Theater agree to abide by all safety rules including:
- Masks are required for all audience members while inside the theater and throughout the building.
- Performers will perform unmasked.
- For any events where masks are not required, it will be explicitly stated in both outward communications & social media copy.
- All performers are testing for COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
- Ventilation & Air Quality
- To ensure air quality and safety, The Neo-Futurarium’s HVAC system is up to date and aligns with current industry standards and practices.
- Certification – By registering and attending this event, you are certifying:
- You are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and you have not been exposed to anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms over the past two weeks relative to the event date.
- You will forego attendance if you or a member of your household is experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms.
- You assume all risks including risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
As of April 11, 2023, The Neo-Futurists are no longer requiring proof of vaccination for entry to the Neo-Futuriarium.
*Health and Safety Policies are subject to change. Last updated April 11, 2023.
According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19 and are recommended to refrain from joining large public gatherings.