Health & Safety
Attendees agree to abide by all safety rules including:
- Masks – are required indoors.
- Performers will be unmasked during the performance, but will be masked when in close proximity with the audience
- Vaccination – We require proof of vaccination for all guests.
- NOTE: Beginning 1/31/2022, a booster shot is required to be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to enter The Neo-Futurist Theater. Exceptions will be made for those who are not yet eligible for a booster.
- Acceptable forms of proof include: physical copy (can be laminated/in some type of protective cover), picture on phone, presenting a Walgreens/CVS/Jewel-Osco app with confirmation, or photocopies of card.
- Every member of The Neo-Futurist Ensemble and Staff is fully vaccinated
- If you have any questions or needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodations.
- If you are not currently vaccinated, you can find out when, where, and how to get a free COVID-19 vaccine via the City of Chicago’s Department of Public Health HERE.
- Testing – All performers are testing for COVID 19 on a weekly basis.
- Required Pre-registration & Payment – Tickets are available online and at the box office. We strongly encourage all attendees to purchase tickets in advance. We encourage each individual to purchase for themselves only.
- We accept Debit/Credit Card as well as Cash for any walk-up or will-call attendees
- Certification – By registering and attending this event, you are certifying:
- You are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and you have not been exposed to anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms over the past two weeks relative to the event date; you also certify that you are not within a mandatory quarantine period based on the City of Chicago’s Emergency Travel Order.
- You will forego attendance if you or a member of your household is experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms.
- You are assuming all risks including risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Seating – We will be limiting our capacity for indoor seating to provide more space for audience members.
- Ventilation & Air Quality – To ensure air quality and safety, The Neo-Futurarium’s HVAC system is up to date and aligns with current industry standards and practices.
*Health and Safety Policies are subject to change.
According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19 and are recommended to refrain from joining large public gatherings.