Health & Safety
When purchasing a ticket in advance for The Infinite Wrench you are guaranteeing your seat for the performance and avoiding the need to wait in line outside before our doors open 1 hour prior to performance. Please note that seating in our Theater is General Admission and if you want the first choice of seat you still need to arrive early, especially given our limited capacity & social distancing measures.
Absolutely NO LATE SEATING.
All sales are final. We do not offer refunds, but will exchange tickets for a future performance if you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or feeling unwell in any way. Please contact BoxOffice@Neofuturists.org for exchanges.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES*
Attendees agree to abide by all safety rules including:
- Masks – are required indoors.
- Snug-fitting masks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times.
- Performers will be unmasked during the performance, but will be masked when in close proximity with the audience
- Vaccination – We require proof of vaccination for all guests.
- Acceptable forms of proof include: physical copy (can be laminated/in some type of protective cover), picture on phone, presenting a Walgreens/CVS/Jewel-Osco app with confirmation, or photocopies of card.
- Every member of The Neo-Futurist Ensemble and Staff is fully vaccinated
- If you have any questions or needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodations.
- Testing – All performers are testing for COVID 19 on a weekly basis.
- Required Pre-registration & Payment – Tickets are available online and at the box office. We strongly encourage all attendees to purchase tickets in advance. We encourage each individual to purchase for themselves only.
- We accept Debit/Credit Card as well as Cash for any walk-up or will-call attendees
- Certification – By registering and attending this event, you are certifying:
- You are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and you have not been exposed to anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms over the past two weeks relative to the event date; you also certify that you are not within a mandatory quarantine period based on the City of Chicago’s Emergency Travel Order.
- You will forego attendance if you or a member of your household is experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms.
- You are assuming all risks including risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Seating – We will be limiting our capacity for indoor seating to provide more space for audience members.
- Ventilation & Air Quality – To ensure air quality and safety, The Neo-Futurarium’s HVAC system is up to date and aligns with current industry standards and practices.
*Health and Safety Policies are subject to change.
According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19 and are recommended to refrain from joining large public gatherings.