2. Blissful weeks before realizing the mermaid documentary was fake.
3. Triple pirouette.
5. Stung by the same bee twice.
6. For a while you could see the bone- no skin at all covering the nose- walking around with a wide open head. Now- the bone, size of a baby shark tooth, is in a zip lock bag hanging on the fridge in my mom’s house.
7. Code name: Iodine-Fish-Nuts.
8. Weirdly shaped butt that rejects pants.
9. respice in me et nunc quid tibi
10. Veteran audience participant.
13. Code name: Trompt. Trontles. TA. The Trent. Tront. Hollywood. F*&($N Trent.
14. Make a mask of your own face and wear it around.
15. World without end. Amen.
Trent Lunsford is a founder of the National Cool Theater where he directed ‘The Football Play’, ‘Dick’, and ‘Uncle Vanya’. He has performed in ‘The Arrow Cracks’ and ‘It Came from the Neo-Futurarium’ with The Neo-Futurists and works as a movement therapist specializing in the Feldenkrais method.