Policies and Procedures For Outdoor Events
POLICIES & PROCEDURES FOR OUTDOOR EVENTS
Attendees agree to abide by all safety rules including:
- Masks – wear ‘em please.
- Snug-fitting masks covering the nose and mouth are required at all times. Seated patrons may lower their masks while eating and drinking.
- Required Pre-registration – we all ask all attendees to purchase tickets in advance. We encourage each individual to purchase for themselves only.
- Debit/ Credit Card sales only for any walk-up or waitlisted attendees; no cash sales will be accepted.
- Certification – by registering and attending this event, you are certifying:
- You are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and you have not been exposed to anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms over the past two weeks relative to the event date; you also certify that you are not within a mandatory quarantine period based on the City of Chicago’s Emergency Travel Order.
- You will attempt to maintain a distance of six feet or more from individuals of different households
- You will forego attendance if you or a member of your household is experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms
- You are assuming all risks including risks related to exposure to COVID-19
- Seating – feel free to bring personal seating including lawn/camping chairs
- Refrain from bringing oversized items that will encroach other seating areas
- 5ft x 7ft pods will be outlined for groups of 1-4 attendees; chairs and blankets permitted
- Please do not switch between areas or linger in walkways, multi-use areas, etc.
- Alcohol Policy – outside alcohol is strictly prohibited, but you can bring your snacks.
According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19 and are recommended to refrain from joining large public gatherings.