The 45th Presidential Portrait
Call for submissions: The 45th Presidential Portrait Goes into the Hall of Presidents
We’ve got Nixon!
We’ve got Bush!
We’ve got Obama!
Now, The Neo-Futurists need YOU to create the 45th portrait in our Hall of Presidents.
Interested applicants should submit:
- a brief artist statement/proposal of your presidential portrait of Donald J. Trump.
- a sketch of the final product
- 2-3 additional images of previous work
- an artist resume or CV
Applications should be submitted no later than 5pm, Friday September 28th.
From the applicants, three semi-finalists will be selected to bring their sketches to life. Semi-finalists will:
- receive a $200 materials stipend to create their portrait
-be asked to create an 18″x24″ portrait (no installation or sculpture can be considered)
- complete their portraits for exhibit the week of October 29, 2018
- have their artwork displayed in The Neo-Futurists’ State Park during public voting
From a window of public voting, a final winner will be selected and will:
- win a cash prize of $250
- have the glory of your beautiful work hanging in our hallways for all eternity
Enter your submission by filling out the form below. The deadline to apply is 5PM on Friday, September 28th, 2018.